More and more businesses are emerging whilst 1000’s are going down.
Every year 700,000 new companies are started up in the United States. ~The Kauffman Foundation
In 2010, GBBO estimated that there are at least 1.5 million businesses in the UK that don’t yet have a website.
Today Face book is 1 billion users and LinkedIn which is a professional website is getting into it’s millions.
The new way of doing business is making more business owners stressed and overwhelmed. But it should not be so.
On this show we will be exploring 10 key yet simple strategies to growing a successful online business today that every business needs to know and do in other to have a successful business.
Whether you have been in business for 10 years you will find tips from this show that will help you in making guided changes that will enhance your business growth.
- Mindset and confidence in yourself and your service is important in growing your business online as you would offline
- Be clear about your message and your brand – let your brand speak well of you.
- Collect details of those who stop by, there are billions of people online seeking information and help. If your site is the one they find first or last there should be information for them to purchase. Offer a good free gift that will encourage your visitors you share their details with you.
- Your website- is very important it’s got to be interactive with valuable information for those who pass through , valuable enough that they want more and your services
- Contact Details: Have your contact online so that potential clients can find you. Make it easy for people to find you, use your name as keyword, people will first remember your name before your business name.
- Be expectant – prepare yourself for the biggies ( request for your services, Pr request , joint venture partnerships)
- Have products to sell on your site: Imagine you had a $7 product on your site and you have 100 people buy that product a month that would give you an extra $700 monthly, make it $10 or $20 or $30 what would that do for you?
- Mentoring – Do not be afraid of stepping up in your business, instead of being afraid get someone to help you. There are good mentors; you do not have to empty the bank to get support.
- Work in your Business: Business is work, you got to work to make it happen, the big flyer work at their businesses, yes they have outsourcers but you need to create what the outsourcers are going to do. That’s where innovation, creativity and the display of personal touch.
- Testimonials: Get client to provide you testimonial – A Service , Advice , or personality testimonial will help in making potential clients want to work with you
I hope this is of benefit to you, please leave your comments below. Share with us what you aha moment in this audio and what you will be implementing starting today.