The world of entrepreneurship is not always rosy, and our recent Keep Your Dream Alive radio show guest, Victoria Player, could definitely attest to that. She has been through a lot but has emerged a victor in many ways. On her entrepreneurial journey, she said that repeatedly investing in herself and in her business especially at times when she was at her lowest ebb has transformed her financial destiny.
Victoria, whom I consider a mover and shaker in the industry, is a successful marketing and business success coach and mentor. She continues to make her mark by helping women entrepreneurs around the world fire up a blaze of success in their business and life.
During the quite insightful conversation with her, Victoria shared:
1. The 4 KEYS for designing a business that facilitates the lifestyle you desire.
2. Common mistakes that entrepreneurs make in their business.
3. Powerful MINDSET SHIFTS that enable you to harness your entrepreneurial strength and take charge of your business and success once and for all.
4. POWERFUL INFLUENCERS that dramatically transform your business and have you making quantum leaps forward in 2013 and,
5. POWERFUL INSIGHTS to use in your business every day to keep you on track, motivated and experiencing life and wealth fully.
Check-out the FREE Bonus Checklist & Business Success Package that Victoria shared HERE.
Fashion designer turned certified coach, speaker, author and online entrepreneur, Victoria is the creator of the More Clients Rock System – a proven step-by-step process for attracting all the clients you need. Victoria is also the founder of the Inspired to Greatness community for women to connect, inspire and succeed.
Victoria has been featured in the book “Inside the Entrepreneur’s Mind: What Makes the Real Life Business Owner Want to Risk It All?” (Gary Gorman 2012) and was shortlisted for a Women Inspiring Women National Award.
Grab this incredible opportunity and learn more valuable insights on how to take your business to greater heights by listening here:
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/VictoriaPlayer
Powered by Facebook Comments