Everyone tell us we need to be on social media but does every business have a place there? Can anyone just jump in and start talking? More so, what role does social media play in Search Engine Optimization? These are but just a few questions that business entities face where social media and search engine marketing are concerned.
For our yearender show, we were so privileged to have as our guest Julia Rosien, a renowned social media strategist and acknowledged to be one of the most influential women in social media.
Julia was such a delight and a fountain of information as she shared:
1. The value of building a community on social media
2. An understanding on Social SEO particularly on how data and social serve each other
3. How to own your space in social media with a forward and focused outlook
4. Important points on social media crisis management and why you need to have a plan and
5. How to measure social media as it really is more than just numbers.
About Julia Rosien:
Julia Rosien is quite an accomplished woman. She has a strong background in journalism and had a considerable number of exposures in several industries. She is the founder and Chief Idea Officer of SocialNorth, a social media strategist firm as well as founder and owner of GoGirlfriend, a travel-based website for women. Julia serves on various boards of directors and is 2012 president for WithIt, a non-profit leadership organization for women in the home and furnishings industries. Co-founder of Canada’s first 140 Conference and its master of ceremonies, Julia is much-requested speaker in a variety of industries.
Grab this incredible opportunity and take your social media understanding to new heights and learn how to do it better.
Contact Julia Rosien:
Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/JuliaRosien