Steve Jones is a well known business coach, public speaker, trainer and consultant. Steve is an expert at creating ideas and strategies that build businesses, drive revenue and improve business position & performance. He has a passion for making companies and their products the best in their product category.
Interestingly, Steve spent his formative years in the health and fitness sector. He was approached by Fitness First to run their Fareham Club and was since then part of the company’s meteoric rise into the global operations that it is now. He then joined Shirlaws Business Coaching an Australian international coaching organization that was setting up in the UK. This journey soon found him setting up Skills for Business as he wanted to design a coaching, mentoring and training company that dealt not just with processes but people issues as well.
Steve’s unique understanding of leadership and management, team building and motivation in business, coupled with his understanding, drive and enthusiasm, clearly set him aside as an expert.
As a matter of fact I had quite an insightful conversation with him during the show and actually picked-up some management tips that I think will be quite useful in my own operations.
Find out more about Steve, check out his website: www.skillsforbusinesstraining.co.uk
Steve Jones on KYDA Show: The Importance of Strategic Direction and Strong Leadership
Here are some of what you would Learn from Steve’s Interview:
- How to decide on your business strategy
- How you can stand out from the crowd and get business
- Qualities of a great leader
- How to motivate yourself and your staff
- How to manage your business when there is so much to do
- How to move from being a technician to owner
- How to manage your “to do” list
- How to build relationships that refer you clients
- How to scale up your business
- What funding is available to grow your business
Quote : “Being in control of your life and having realistic expectations about your day-to-day challenges are the keys to stress management, which is perhaps the most important ingredient to living a happy, healthy and rewarding life. ~Marilu Henner